Check out our Fall Specials!
March has arrived, and we are pleased to announce that our installation and low monthly rates have been extended until March 31st 2010 for new customers!
For more details check out our specials page at www.cottagecountry.net/specials
Cottage Country Internet (CCi) is now offering 3G Services from Bell.
Bell Connection card solutions will help businesses stay productive anywhere, and with fast and easy access to all vital business information. From plans starting at $30 per month, now is the time to supplement your productivity with mobile Internet.
Contact us for more info, a sales representitive would be happy to assist you. Stay tuned for more info on our website.
Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) Solutions for Home Office and Small Businesses are now available from Cottage Country Internet.
Have a look on our website for more information and then feel free to contact us for more information. Please click the link below for more info.
Cottage Country Internet (CCi) is looking for 20 people who want High Speed Internet at their home or cottage on Mountain Lake just north of Minden. We have had several people express interest in service in the past. Below is a project list of steps that need to be completed in order to deliver service. This can happen in as little as 4 weeks time! So please fill click the inquiry form button at the top of this page to express your interest.
- 1. We gather 20 expressions of interest with no obligations.
- 2. CCi will engineer a solution to deliver High Speed Internet to all interested parties.
- 3. Once the map is completed we will contact everyone who has expressed interest with results of the project.
- 4. At this point we send out service agreements for everyone to sign up. There is no obligation unless service is installed within 120 days. This is stated on the service agreement.
- 5. Once we have 20 signed agreements, construction begins.
- 6. Installation of High Speed Internet at your premises based on your agreement.
- 7. You are now online and have more time to spend doing the things you want to do, instead of waiting for your dial up connection! 😉
Thank you, and stay tuned to the website for updates!