Cottage Country Internet (CCi) is looking for 20 people who want High Speed Internet at their home or cottage on Mountain Lake just north of Minden. We have had several people express interest in service in the past. Below is a project list of steps that need to be completed in order to deliver service. This can happen in as little as 4 weeks time! So please fill click the inquiry form button at the top of this page to express your interest.
- 1. We gather 20 expressions of interest with no obligations.
- 2. CCi will engineer a solution to deliver High Speed Internet to all interested parties.
- 3. Once the map is completed we will contact everyone who has expressed interest with results of the project.
- 4. At this point we send out service agreements for everyone to sign up. There is no obligation unless service is installed within 120 days. This is stated on the service agreement.
- 5. Once we have 20 signed agreements, construction begins.
- 6. Installation of High Speed Internet at your premises based on your agreement.
- 7. You are now online and have more time to spend doing the things you want to do, instead of waiting for your dial up connection! 😉
Thank you, and stay tuned to the website for updates!
Chris van Velzen
I assume this is wireless. Have you got 20 subscribers yet. I am interested but will be seasonal and not require service till 09.
Hi Chris, Yes this is wireless. We will need your location to determine service, but we should have coverage on Mountain Lake in 09. Please fill out our inquiry form by clicking the button at the top of the page or just follow this link: https://www.cottagecountry.net/inquiry-form